From Wikipedia, the không lấy phí encyclopedia
|365 Days: This Day|
Official release poster
Bạn đang xem: 365 days this day
|Polish||365 dni: Ten dzień|
|Based on||Ten Dzień|
by Blanka Lipińska
|Produced by||Tomasz Mandes|
|Edited by||Marcin Drewnowski|
365 Days: This Day (Polish: 365 dni: Ten dzień) is a 2022 Polish erotic thriller film directed by Barbara Białowąs and Tomasz Mandes. Serving as a sequel to lớn 365 Days, it is based on This Day, the second novel of a trilogy by Blanka Lipińska and stars Anna-Maria Sieklucka, Michele Morrone, Rebecca Casiraghi and Magdalena Lamparska.
The film was released worldwide on Netflix on April 27, 2022, to lớn similar widely negative critical reception as its predecessor. A sequel, The Next 365 Days, was released on August 19, 2022.
Xem thêm: sự trả thù của anh trai
The movie starts with Massimo and Laura getting married. Laura has lost her baby due to lớn the accident that took place in the final scenes of the previous movie. They both are happy until Laura starts feeling bored as she has nothing to lớn tự while Massimo is busy with his work. Daily arguments force her mind to lớn get devoted to lớn Nacho, Massimo's gardener. One night at a buổi tiệc ngọt in Massimo's house, Laura finds Massimo having sex with his ex-girlfriend Anna. She is heartbroken and she leaves the buổi tiệc ngọt, where she encounters Nacho. They both flee to lớn an island. Meanwhile, Massimo is confused about what happened and starts searching for Laura. Laura starts enjoying her life on the island and at the same time she fantasizes about having sex with Nacho.
One day, Nacho tells Laura to lớn meet his father and tells her that his father is the head of the rival mafia gang of Massimo. Laura is shocked and feels betrayed, but still accompanies Nacho to lớn his father's place. Laura is left with a few guards and Nacho goes to lớn meet his father. Massimo is having an argument with Nacho's father and it is revealed that they have Laura with them. Suddenly, Nacho realizes that he left Laura with the wrong guards and Massimo and Nacho rush to lớn save Laura. Meanwhile, Laura is kidnapped by Massimo's estranged and unstable twin brother, Adriano, who she had no prior knowledge of. It's revealed that the night Laura saw Massimo having sex with Anna it was Adriano. Massimo enters the place and tries to lớn save Laura. Massimo and Adriano had always been rivals, and it was all part of Adriano's plan. Laura runs and she is shot by Anna and Adriano, who are in turn shot and killed by Massimo and Nacho. The movie ends with Nacho leaving and Laura lying in the arms of Massimo, her fate uncertain.
- Anna-Maria Sieklucka as Laura Biel Torricelli
- Michele Morrone as Don Massimo Torricelli and Adriano Torricelli (Don Massimo's twin brother)
- Rebecca Casiraghi as Sexy girl
- Magdalena Lamparska as Olga
- Otar Saralidze as Domenico
- Simone Susinna as Nacho
- Natasza Urbańska as Anna
Principal photography began in May 2021, in areas around Italy and Poland, with Anna-Maria Sieklucka and Magdalena Lamparska reprising their roles from the first film. Production was originally scheduled to lớn begin in 2020, in Sicily and Poland, but was delayed due to lớn the COVID-19 pandemic. In February 2021, Michele Morrone was also confirmed to lớn be reprising his role.
|1.||"365 Days"||EMO & Marissa [pl]|
|2.||"Ave Maria"||Franz Schubert|
|3.||"My Girl"||Oskar Cyms|
|5.||"Mi Amor"||J. J. Abel, gościnnie: Carla Fernandes|
|6.||"If U Like That"||Marissa|
|7.||"City of Sand"||Adam Peters|
|8.||"Don’t Mess with My Mind"||EMO|
|9.||"It Feels Like Hom"||Nairobiee, Kurt Karver, Jim Lord, Aldous Finch|
|10.||"Nothing To Lose"||Marien|
|11.||"You Were in Love"||Bryska [pl]|
|12.||"All I Want Is You for Christmas"||The Fun Machine|
|16.||"Voices Of Spring"||Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Peter Guth|
|17.||"Strauss: Wine, Women & Song"||Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Peter Guth|
|18.||"Quintessence"||Bleeding Fingers Music|
|19.||"Secrets"||Natalia Krakowiak [pl]|
|20.||"Aprile"||Compagnia D’Opera Italiana, Antonello Gotta, Stefano Secco|
|22.||"Give Me Some Love"||Tynsky|
|23.||"Eyes On Target"||Nexus Trix, Red Earth|
|24.||"Good To Me"||EMO|
|25.||"Winter Summer"||Jhn McFly, feat. Tynsky|
|26.||"Dos Horas"||J. J. Abel, feat. Daniel Rondon & Kuinvi|
|27.||"By Your Side"||Marissa|
|28.||"Show Me"||Ian Scott|
|29.||"Never Again"||Tommy Docherty|
|30.||"Be Mine (Remix)"||Naomi August|
|31.||"The Calling (EPIX Remix)"||The Rigs|
|34.||"Another Day"||Michele Morrone|
|35.||"I Don't Care"||DJ Khalil|
365 Days: This Day was released on April 27, 2022, on Netflix, in Poland, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
Xem thêm: fish upon the sky
On the review aggregator trang web Rotten Tomatoes, Error: Unrecognized approval rating. Please use a number between 0 and 100. of 17 critics' reviews are positive. Metacritic, which uses a weighted average, assigned the film a score of 8 out of 100, based on five critics, indicating "overwhelming dislike".
Jonathan Wilson, of Ready Steady Cut, gave the film a negative review, saying how the film, alongside other erotic films, had "deeply unhealthy depictions of sex and relationships that glamorize and justify various forms of controlling abuse and domination", and there was only 15 minutes of plot in the film, if the sex montages, which comprised 80% of the film, were taken out. Jessica Kiang, of Variety, said the film "is piping hot trash". Kate Erbland, of IndieWire, also gave a negative review, saying "most audiences who tune into 365 Days: This Day are likely not seeking out female empowerment tales or coherent plots, but the disdain with which the film treats both its viewers and its star can't help but grate." Oli Welsh, of Polygon, said "as difficult as it might be to lớn believe, it's even worse than vãn the first movie. But it goes down easier, because much of the first film's ugly side has been smoothed away." Shaun Munro, of Flickering Myth, gave the film a 1 out of 5, saying "this blandly horny sequel tries in vain to lớn distance itself from its predecessor's icky foundations, and while its sub-telenovela plot is outrageous enough to lớn be perversely entertaining, by any standard metric it's truly terrible stuff."
Plans for a sequel, titled The Next 365 Days, were delayed due to lớn the COVID-19 pandemic. In May 2021, it was reported that Netflix had started filming The Next 365 Days concurrently with This Day. Morrone, Sieklucka, and Lamparska were all confirmed to lớn return. The film was released on August 19, 2022.
- ^ a b "'The Next 365 Days' To Release on Netflix in August 2022". What's on Netflix. June đôi mươi, 2022. Retrieved June đôi mươi, 2022.
- ^ a b Wilsion, Jonathan (April 27, 2022). "365 Days: This Day review – more horny nonsense deconstructs its own fantasy". Ready Steady Cut. Retrieved April 27, 2022.
- ^ a b c Ramachandran, Naman (April 7, 2022). "'365 Days: This Day': Netflix Reveals Trailer, First Look Images, Date for Erotic Thriller Sequel Starring Michele Morrone". Variety. Retrieved April 7, 2022.
- ^ a b Ramachandran, Naman (May 14, 2021). "'365 Days': Netflix Sets Sequels to lớn Controversial Polish Erotic Film". Variety. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- ^ "Film and TV Projects Going Into Production – 365 Days Part 2". Variety Insight. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- ^ a b c Grater, Tom (May 14, 2021). "'365 Days' Sequels: Netflix Filming Parts 2 And 3 Of Popular & Controversial Polish Erotic Drama". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- ^ Lee, Helen A. (May 14, 2021). "365 Days Part 2 - What We Know So Far". Looper.com. Retrieved February 3, 2022.
- ^ "Zdjęcia tự drugiej części filmu "365 dni" przełożone mãng cầu przyszły rok". Onet Kultura. May 28, 2020.
- ^ Spencer, Samuel (June 15, 2020). "'365 Dni 2' Release Date: A Sequel to lớn the Netflix Movie Has Been Confirmed". Newsweek. Retrieved April 23, 2021.
- ^ Jean-Philippe, McKenzie (February 2, 2021). "365 Days tác giả Blanka Lipińska Says the Movie Sequel Will Be Even Steamier". Oprah Daily. Retrieved July 26, 2021.
- ^ a b "365 Days: This Day Soundtrack (2022) - All the Songs List, Listen to lớn Full Music". soundtrackzs.com. April 27, 2022. Retrieved May 2, 2022.[permanent dead link]
- ^ Soen, Hayley (April 8, 2022). "The second 365 Days film drops on Netflix this month and it looks WILD". The Tab. Retrieved April 27, 2022.
- ^ "365 Days: This Day". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved December 2, 2022.
- ^ "365 Days: This Day (2022)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango. Retrieved June 18, 2022.
- ^ "365 Days: This Day". Metacritic. Fandom, Inc.
- ^ "365 Days: This Day Reviews". Metacritic. Fandom, Inc. Retrieved May 2, 2022.
- ^ Kiang, Jessica (April 27, 2022). "'365 Days: This Day' Review: An Even Soapier Second Serving of Softcore Polish Drivel". Variety. Retrieved April 28, 2022.
- ^ Erbland, Kate (April 27, 2022). "'365 Days: This Day' Review: Netflix's Icky Answer to lớn 'Fifty Shades' Gets an Even More Problematic Sequel". IndieWire. Retrieved April 28, 2022.
- ^ Welsh, Oli (April 27, 2022). "Netflix's controversial Eurotrash sex franchise goes soft in '365 Days: This Day'". Polygon. Retrieved April 28, 2022.
- ^ Munro, Shaun (April 28, 2022). "Movie Review – '365 Days: This Day' (2022)". Flickering Myth. Retrieved April 28, 2022.