Bạn đang xem: allie
- inflection of allier:
- first/third-person singular present indicative/subjunctive
- second-person singular imperative
- aille, aillé, Leila
- allye, alye, alie, aly
A back-formation from allien.
- IPA(key): /aˈliː(ə)/
allie (plural allies)
- The state of having marital or family relations or linkage.
- A thành viên of one's family; one of one's kin or relatives.
- One's kin or relatives as a collective or group.
- Similarity or relation; the state of being similar to tướng another.
- An ally, confederate, or compatriot; one in an alliance.
- (rare) A pact of friendship; the state of being allied.
- English: ally
- Scots: ally
- “allīe, n.”, in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2019-03-02.