From Wikipedia, the không tính phí encyclopedia
This article is about the năm trước South Korean television series. For other uses, see You Are My Destiny.
Bạn đang xem: fated to love you
|You Are My Destiny|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Executive producer||Kim Sang-ho|
|Network||Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation|
|Release||July 2 –|
September 4, 2014
You Are My Destiny (Korean: 운명처럼 널 사랑해; RR: Unmyeongcheoreom Neol Saranghae; lit. Fated to tát Love You) is a năm trước South Korean television series starring Jang Hyuk, Jang Na-ra, Choi Jin-hyuk and Wang Ji-won. It aired on MBC from July 2 to tát September 4, năm trước, on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for trăng tròn episodes.
It is a remake of the Taiwanese drama Fated to tát Love You starring Joe Chen and Ethan Ruan, which received high ratings during its run rẩy in 2008. The series also reunited Jang Hyuk and Jang Na-ra, who previously starred together twelve years before on Successful Story of a Bright Girl (2002).
Xem thêm: his house is mine
Lee Gun (Jang Hyuk) is the successor to tát a large company run rẩy by his family. Kim Mi Young (Jang Nara) is an average-looking secretary in a law firm who earned the nickname “Post-It” for her inability to tát say no to tát her colleagues who dump work on her. When the two cross paths one night after separately having drunk a drugged liquid, a comedy of errors occurs. Kim Mi Young goes into the wrong khách sạn room because the khách sạn door number accidentally changes, and the door is propped open by the mischief-making drugged liquid makers. The two over up sleeping together and Kim Mi Young becoming pregnant. Lee Gun and his mother are about to tát lose power in the company due to tát his failure to tát marry his love (a ballerina, Kang Se Ra) and produce a male heir. Lee Gun and Mi-Young marry after knowing each other for "four days and two nights" and the story is that of an unwilling couple learning to tát love each other. Se Ra (Wang Ji-won) and Daniel (Choi Jin Hyuk) are alternative love interests.
Xem thêm: phim mười phần 2
Other important themes which drive the storyline are: responsibility and hereditary disease, the tìm kiếm of an international adoptee for birth family, and dealing with the grief at the loss of an unborn child.
- Jang Hyuk as Lee Gun
- The wealthy heir to tát a large hair product company with a trademark maniacal laugh. He is a descendant, the only one of his generation, of the distinguished Jeonju Lee clan, a lineage that has all the males dying in their thirties due to tát Huntington's disease. Though utterly devoted and affectionate towards the people he cares about, Lee Gun can be cold, selfish, and prickly to tát everyone else. However, he is genuinely warm-hearted and responsible, wanting to tát bởi his best for Mi-young and their baby. Although he was shocked and reluctant at the news of a shotgun wedding, Gun starts warming up to tát Mi-young's sweet nature and pure heart.
- Jang Na-ra as Kim Mi-young/Ellie Kim
- A naïve office worker at a law firm. She has no wealthy family, prestigious education, or much beauty, but rather comes from a small island where her mom owns a small restaurant. Because of her timid and kind-to-a-fault nature, she cannot bear to tát turn down a request from anyone and is nicknamed the "post-it girl," someone who is necessary but unimportant. While she lacks self-confidence, Mi-young always sees the best in people and upholds a quiet strength. When an accidental one-night stand gets her pregnant, her plain and insignificant existence changes as Lee Gun enters her life.
- Choi Jin-hyuk as Daniel Pitt/Kim Tae-ho
- An internationally famous Korean-American designer whose single goal is finding his long-lost biological sister. He meets Mi-young by accident, and is intrigued by her kindness. From then on, he becomes her Daddy-Long-Legs, encouraging her when she is down and coming to tát her rescue when she needs help. Constantly worrying about her, Daniel begins to tát realize that what he feels towards Mi-young is something more kêu ca protectiveness. He is the biological brother of Kang Se-ra.
- Wang Ji-won as Kang Se-ra/Kim Mi-young
- The love of Lee Gun's life. She is a ballerina in Thủ đô New York City with a surprisingly no-nonsense attitude. She has been with Gun for 6 years, delaying any plans of marriage for her career. But when she fails to tát get a lead part, Se-ra comes back to tát Korea to tát stay with Gun. A sudden callback has her choosing ballet over Gun one more time, but when she comes back for good, she finds drastic changes in Gun's life. She is the long-lost biological sister of Daniel Pitt.
- Park Won-sook as Chairwoman Wang, Lee Gun's grandmother
- Choi Dae-chul as Manager Tak
- Choi Woo-shik as Lee Yong, Lee Gun's half-brother
- Na Young-hee as Lee Gun's stepmother and Lee Yong's mother
- Song Ok-sook as Mi-young's mother
- Park Hee-von as Jeon Ji-yeon, Mi-young's co-worker and roommate who later becomes Yong's girlfriend
- Oh Sol Mi as Kim Mi-sook, Mi-young's oldest sister
- Lee Mi-do as Kim Mi-ja, Mi-young's second oldest sister
- Jung Eun-pyo as Company president Park, owner of soap factory
- Im Hyung-joon as Mr. Choi, Mi-ja's husband
- Jang Gwang as Doctor Moon
- Park Jin-woo as Lawyer Hong
- Kim Young-hoon as Lawyer Min Byung-chul
- Yang Geum-seok as Se-ra's mother
- Park Sun-hee as Eun-jung
- Jung Han-hyun as Lee Sung-mok
- Im Ji-hyun as Soo-hyun
- Yeon Mi-joo as Miss Kim
- Park Hee-jin as Prenatal class instructor/Baby store employee/Dance instructor
- Kim Sung-il as Stylist
- Park Tae-yoon as Makeup artist
- Jung Gyu-soo as Psychiatrist
- Ki Se-hyung as Security guard
- Shin Young-il as Moderator at auction event
- Kim Sun-woong as Moon Woo Bin
- Clara as Hye-jin, shampoo commercial model (cameo, ep 1)
- Jung Joon-young as Radio DJ (cameo, ep 8)
- Joon Park as Himself, body toàn thân wash commercial model (cameo, ep 13)
- Kim Sun-woong as Moon Woo-bin (cameo, ep 20)
- Kim Yong-gun as Ji-yeon's chaebol father (cameo, ep 20)
|You Are My Destiny: |
|Soundtrack album by |
|Released||August 28, 2014|
|1.||"Morning of Canon" (캐논의 아침)||Baek A-yeon||3:43|
|2.||"Morning of Canon (Inst.)" (캐논의 아침)||Baek A-yeon||3:43|
|1.||"Ready for Love"||Megan Lee||3:42|
|2.||"Ready for Love (Inst.)"||Megan Lee||3:42|
|1.||"My Girl"||Ken (VIXX)||3:24|
|2.||"My Girl (Inst.)"||Ken (VIXX)||3:24|
|1.||"Goodbye My Love" (잠시 안녕처럼)||Ailee||4:16|
|2.||"Goodbye My Love (Inst.)" (잠시 안녕처럼)||Ailee||4:16|
|1.||"You're My Everything" (사랑을 몰라서)||Melody Day||4:13|
|2.||"You're My Everything (Inst.)" (사랑을 몰라서)||Melody Day||4:13|
|1.||"Destiny Sonata" (운명 같은 너)||Chung Dong-ha (Boohwal)||4:15|
|2.||"Goodbye My Love" (잠시 안녕처럼)||Ailee||4:16|
|3.||"Be the One"||Jeff Bernat||3:36|
|4.||"Morning of Canon" (캐논의 아침)||Baek A-yeon||3:43|
|5.||"My Girl"||Ken (VIXX)||3:24|
|6.||"You're My Everything" (사랑을 몰라서)||Melody Day||4:13|
|7.||"Ready for Love"||Megan Lee||3:42|
|8.||"Momento (Title)" (instrumental)||Oh Joon-sung||4:29|
|9.||"Desino" (instrumental)||Oh Joon-sung||4:11|
|10.||"Stars" (instrumental)||Oh Joon-sung||4:24|
|11.||"Tristeza" (instrumental)||Oh Joon-sung||3:12|
|12.||"Joie" (instrumental)||Oh Joon-sung||3:33|
|13.||"Cordialite" (instrumental)||Oh Joon-sung||3:07|
|14.||"Awaken" (instrumental)||Oh Joon-sung||4:08|
|15.||"Lyrisme" (instrumental)||Oh Joon-sung||3:04|
|16.||"Agnes" (instrumental)||Oh Joon-sung||3:40|
Due to tát its popularity, the program was also broadcast in selected countries worldwide. Due to tát Jang Na-ra's popularity in Đài Loan Trung Quốc, the online broadcasting rights went for US$120,000 (₩120 million) per episode, making it the most expensive Korean drama sold in Đài Loan Trung Quốc at the time. It broke previous records held by Three Days and Doctor Stranger, which received US$50,000 and US$80,000 per episode, respectively. This record was later surpassed by My Lovely Girl at US$200,000 per episode.
Awards and nominations
|2014||7th Korea Drama Awards||Best OST||Goodbye My Love - Ailee||Won|
|3rd APAN Star Awards||Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries||Jang Hyuk||Nominated|
|Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries||Jang Na-ra||Nominated|
|Best OST||Goodbye My Love - Ailee||Won|
|MBC Drama Awards||Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries||Jang Hyuk||Won|
|Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries||Jang Na-ra||Won|
|Golden Acting Award, Actress||Song Ok-sook||Nominated|
|Best New Actress||Wang Ji-won||Nominated|
|Popularity Award, Actress||Jang Na-ra||Won|
|Best Couple Award||Jang Hyuk and Jang Na-ra||Won|
|Ep.||Broadcast date||Average audience share|
|1||July 2, 2014||6.0%||7.7%||6.6%||7.2%|
|2||July 3, 2014||6.3%||7.5%||7.2%||7.6%|
|3||July 9, 2014||8.8%||11.4%||7.9%||8.5%|
|4||July 10, 2014||7.9%||10.3%||9.0%||10.3%|
|5||July 16, 2014||9.1%||10.8%||8.6%||8.9%|
|6||July 17, 2014||9.6%||11.9%||9.7%||10.5%|
|7||July 23, 2014||9.6%||11.3%||9.7%||10.7%|
|8||July 24, 2014||10.6%||13.5%||10.6%||11.8%|
|9||July 30, 2014||9.4%||12.4%||10.2%||11.8%|
|10||July 31, 2014||8.9%||10.6%||9.7%||10.7%|
|11||August 6, 2014||9.8%||12.1%||9.9%||11.3%|
|12||August 7, 2014||10.6%||13.75||10.3%||11.4%|
|13||August 13, 2014||11.0%||14.0%||11.5%||13.6%|
|14||August 14, 2014||11.0%||14.0%||10.7%||12.5%|
|15||August trăng tròn, 2014||11.0%||13.6%||10.6%||11.4%|
|16||August 21, 2014||11.1%||14.0%||11.1%||12.9%|
|17||August 27, 2014||10.8%||13.6%||9.9%||11.2%|
|18||August 28, 2014||12.0%||14.7%||11.5%||12.8%|
|19||September 3, 2014||10.8%||14.2%||10.1%||11.6%|
|20||September 4, 2014||10.6%||13.5%||10.5%||11.5%|
- ^ "You Are My Destiny". MBC Global Media. MBC&iMBC. Retrieved February 5, 2019.
- ^ Chung, Joo-won (June 30, 2014). "Will Jang Hyuk, Jang Na-ra survive the same old rom-com formula?". The Korea Herald. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- ^ Chung, Joo-won (June 30, 2014). "Jang Hyuk says Jang Na-ra looks the same as 12 years ago". The Korea Herald. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- ^ Chung, Joo-won (June 30, 2014). "Jang Na-ra feels familiar with acting out pregnancy". The Korea Herald. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- ^ Kim, Hee-eun (July 2, 2014). "Two Jangs reunite for newest MBC rom-com". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved July 3, 2014.
- ^ Choi, Shin-ae (April 3, 2014). "Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara to tát Reunite in Drama Fated to tát Love You". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on April 7, 2014. Retrieved May 22, 2014.
- ^ Kim, Hee-eun (April 4, 2014). "Fictional couple reunites after 12 years". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved May 22, 2014.
- ^ Park, Sung-hee (May 21, 2014). "Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara Meet Again on Small Screen". BNTNews. Retrieved May 22, 2014.
- ^ Lee, Jeong-bong (September 22, 2014). "Chinese are loving latest MBC drama". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved October 12, 2014.
- ^ Go, Soo-jin (September 28, 2014). "Interview: Jang Hyuk Talks 17 Years of His Hot and Cold Acting Career". enewsWorld. Archived from the original on November 8, 2014. Retrieved November 8, 2014.
- ^ "Actress Jang Na-ra Makes Ordinary Extraordinary". The Chosun Ilbo. September trăng tròn, 2014. Retrieved September 24, 2014.
- ^ "New Korean drama series sells for $120,000 per episode in China". The Korea Herald. July 4, 2014. Retrieved July 4, 2014.
- ^ "New Korean drama starring Rain sold to tát Đài Loan Trung Quốc at record price". GlobalPost. September 2, năm trước. Archived from the original on September 2, 2014. Retrieved September 2, 2014.
- ^ "TNmS Daily Ratings: this links to tát current day-select the date from drop down menu". TNmS Ratings (in Korean). Archived from the original on November 28, 2013. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- ^ "AGB Daily Ratings: this links to tát current day-select the date from drop down menu". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Archived from the original on December 26, 2013. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- Official website (in Korean)
- You Are My Destiny at MBC Global Media
- You Are My Destiny at HanCinema
- You Are My Destiny at IMDb